Kawasaki KLR650 rear shock upgrade. The experts at Cogent Dynamics know Kawasaki KLR 650 suspension! The “Moab” rear is the leading, proven performance rear shock for your KLR with thousands of them being used under the most demanding conditions and on the roughest terrain worldwide. The Moab shock offers a proven, high quality solution for your KLR 650 whether you are an Overlanding / Adventure traveler, a hard core Dual-Sport rider or just a back road explorer. The Cogent Dynamics Moab shock will provide a far better and smoother ride while providing comfort, longevity, traction and load carrying ability. Cogent Dynamics provides the very best suspension available for your KLR. We custom build each shock to provide the individual rider with the suspension set-up they need. Cogent Dynamics also have products and the knowledge to greatly upgrade the performance of your forks as well. Moab shocks, like all Cogent products, are hand made in the USA by motorcycle fanatics.
- Damping rates optimized to your specific needs, giving you the best ride comfort, traction and control.
- Frequency and velocity sensing valving works great over wide ranging conditions.
- Low internal friction.
- All CNC machined components for top quality and performance.
- Compact and rigid design with internal separator piston.
- Fully serviceable shock is designed for the long haul.