Born of a passion for riding, Cogent Dynamics is the premiere innovator of custom suspension solutions. From designing and manufacturing our own line of suspension components, to performing services such as a shock rebuild or suspension setup and modifications, we help riders around the world build the best motorcycles for racing, riding and adventuring.
Over many years, riders of all types have relied on Cogent Dynamics for reliable servicing, rebuilding and revalve/tuning of their motorcycle suspensions for almost any bike that exists. Count on Cogent Dynamics to provide high quality work at great pricing.
Custom designed and built suspension components including rear shocks and fork components are available from Cogent Dynamics. Check the bike list for a reference of some of the bikes Cogent products are available for.
Cogent Dynamics offer a wide array of product and services for most bikes. Cogent Dynamics are a servicing dealer and repair center for some great partners including Ohlins and RaceTech.
Contact us, we look forward to serving your motorcycle suspension needs.
Cogent Dynamics Latest News
News and happenings from Cogent Dynamics, the leader in custom motorcycle suspension solutions
- ” Upgrading to Cogent forks, DDCs and the Moab shock has completely transformed our motorcycle-sidecar. The KLR650’s suspension simply isn’t meant to withstand the additional weight of a sidecar – especially with a puppy passenger and gear."
Mallory & Baylor the Dog
- “Just wanted to let you know that the spring change on my shock made a big difference. The bike feels a lot firmer in the back, and doesn’t bottom out in places that it used to. It’s also back at the normal ride height. Thanks a lot. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and when it’s time for a total shock replacement, you’ll be the first one I call.”
- ” It’s been a while but just wanted to let you know that the money spent on the KLR shocks was the best investment in any bike I have owned. The bike was transformed and I still love scooting around on it. “
- "I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the INCREDIBLE job you guys did on the suspension of my Triumph Tiger 955i. The DDC forks upgrade and the new Penske shock are just SUBLIME! The bike is absolutely transformed, from feeling like an early ’90’s bike to a modern, well-developed (albeit still heavy!) trail bike. It feels as good to me as the 2012 BMW R1200GS that I recently rode on dirt tracks. Absolutely stunning transformation! Thanks again!"
- “Need to show Cogent some love. Spent the week dual sporting over some pretty difficult terrain in the Colorado Rockies on a DRZ400 with Cogent Dynamics suspension. The bike worked awesome! Cogent made all the difference when the trails got really rough and rocky.”
- “We had some great rides the last 6000km to give the Cogent suspension a work out and make sure they will work on the DR’s for the Americas overland trip. And they work like a bomb! Thanks Rick, Todd and everybody else at Cogent.”
- “Wanted to thank the Cogent Dynamic team for the exceptional work they did on my fz-09. Like my buddy says I am not getting a paycheck to ride, so I am not Valentino Rossi. I am a weekend warrior that truly enjoys riding and Cogent Dynamics was able to develop a solution that was affordable for me. I was able to test their work a little but will put it through extensive field testing over the next few months. So far I am very happy with the results. Customer service and quality of the product were top notch. I look
- “Cogent revalved shock in the back & straight rate springs in the front. I even repurposed one of your parts bag labels as a sticker! The Fatass Supermoto is a primo canyon carver, but also functions quite well in the real world. Thanks for such great products.”
Suzuki DR650 Supermoto Conversion
- “The Mojave shock along with Cogent’s DDC’s totally transformed my DR650. On my ride around South America, it allowed me to ride comfortably on a loaded bike on terrain most others suffered through. Two-up, one-up, challenging dirt, washboard, you name it – my DR’s suspension felt like a part of me."
Suzuki DR650, North Carolina