The Ohlins RC 390 shock has knob adjustable rebound and compression damping on a 46mm machined aluminum body combined with a remote hose mounted gas reservoir that adds a high quality compression adjuster/head valve along with a solid separator piston to prevent gas blead-over. The rebound and compression adjuster circuits provide a wide range of damping adjustability.
Features and benefits of this Ohlins shock:
- Damping rates optimized for your bike.
- 46mm damper piston with high quality wear-band for longevity and servicability.
- Low internal friction.
- Fully serviceable with famous Ohlins Quality.
- Hose mount type remote reservoir with separator piston and compression adjuster.
- Adjustable ride height for tuning your bikes handling performance.
- Fully serviceable shock is designed for the long haul.