When designing the Pro-Series shock, we focused the best set of features and performance which are optimized for the performance oriented rider.
The Mojave Pro-Series shock is a high performance, reliable suspension component with:
- Damping rates optimized to your specific needs, giving you the best ride comfort, traction and control.
- Accurate damper characteristics through superior pressure balance.
- Low internal friction.
- Excellent energy dissipation for lower operating temperatures and increased component life.
- Compact and rigid design with piggyback type reservoir specifically engineered for your DR650.
- Fully serviceable shock is designed for the long haul.
Specifications for the Mojave Pro-Series Shock:
Fits: Suzuki DR650se 1996 to current model year
Rebound: Over 30 clicks of adjustability
Compression: Wide range with over three turns of adjustability
Spring Preload: Single threaded collar for ease of adjustability
Travel: 122 mm
Overall Length: 455 mm
Spring rate: Selected per customer requirement
Spring size: 57mm I.D.
Gas reservoir: Piggyback C.C.R. separator piston type.
Head valve: 25mm interchangeable type (shim over engineered ports)
Fits Suzuki DR650se 1996 to current model year
Our entirely new remote Compression Control Reservoir (CCR) is an important element of the Pro-Series shock’s overall design and is separate from the main body of the shock absorber. Besides the additional fluid capacity and gas reservoir, the CCR contains a damping control valve with engineered ports acting on deflective disks and provides a specific amount of the total compression damping ‘work’ to provide optimized internal shock pressures as well as providing rider adjustable compression damping. The CCR technology is far superior to most “high and low speed” adjustable shocks.